Town Hall #59 - Siteglide Design System, CMS, eComm, eMail Marketing, CLI, API's!!! BOOM!
Siteglide have been VERY busy and productive finishing the core features to give partners far more than just a BC replacement (Adobe EOL was for a strategic reason and to copy the same approach wont have longevity for your clients).
Luke Wakefield nails every question and shows what features are live and ready to use. This includes their revolutionary Design System which helps partners not just migrate old BC sites but completely overhaul them without the high cost of a rebuild. Siteglide calls this Hybrid Migrations.
Topics will include:
Design System Explained:
- Figma, Layout Library and Visual Editor/Page Builder
- Why Siteglide does NOT offer ‘templates’?
- Re-usable components with clear best practice standards
- Save time and charge more without any compromise
- Developer Update: CLI, Public API, Zapier and more
- Partner Portal Update: Manage clients, sites ready for automated billing
- Roadmap & Releases: Weekly Updates and Email Marketing,
- eCommerce, etc
- Partner Success and how to get started