By accessing the Siteglide Admin Portal, you agree to be bound by the Siteglide End User Licence Agreement, all applicable laws and regulations and to comply with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Portal and Siteglide products. All intellectual property, design right (whether registered or not), source code and technical know-how used by Siteglide is protected by applicable copyright, trade mark law, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
2) Use Licence
Permission is granted by Siteglide to access the Siteglide Admin Portal for the purposes of website creation and management tools subject to the following conditions:
- You agree not to copy, allow or suffer to be copied any source code, intellectual property, proprietary design right or know-how;
- You agree not to modify, or attempt to modify, decompile or reverse engineer any source code or functionality, which is the property of Siteglide;
- You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Siteglide;
- You understand that nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site
- Any code, modules or data created/managed by you is your sole responsibility and may be liable for any claims made by users of your service or solution.
The materials, tools and features within the Siteglide Admin Portal are provided "as is". Siteglide Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In order to operate, Siteglide relies on third party services from, but not exclusively, PlatformOS and Amazon Web Services (AWS) which each have their own exclusions of liability as set out in their Service Level Agreements. Siteglide will not be held responsible for service interruptions or failures by third party suppliers.
5) Service Level Agreement
Siteglide Ltd (the Service Provider) will use all reasonable efforts to achieve a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.9% for any calendar month. Exceptions to this include:
- Service unavailability caused by scheduled maintenance of the platform used to provide the applicable service (The Service Provider will endeavour to provide seven days’ notice of service-affecting scheduled maintenance); or
- Service unavailability caused by events outside of the direct control of the Service Provider or its commercial partners, sub-contractors or 3rd party service providers, including any force majeure event, the failure or unavailability of the User’s systems, the Internet, and the failure of any other technology or equipment used to connect to or access the service, or the failure of any technology upon which Siteglide depends for its operability and functionality; or
- Any action by the User that contravenes the Siteglide EULA which results in a failure of the User’s account.
- The User fully acknowledges, understands and accepts that Siteglide shall have no liability in law for the failure of services from its 3rd party service providers and that no claim for such 3rd party failure will be considered by the Service Provider.
- The Free Agency Site for Agency Pro must be used to promote Siteglide and offer web development services to businesses.
In no event shall Siteglide Limited or its employees, contractors, suppliers or partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation), damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities arising out of the use or inability to use the materials, tools and features on the Siteglide Admin Portal, even if Siteglide Limited has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Our Rights
We reserve these rights, which we may exercise at any time and in our sole discretion, and without liability or notice to you (except where prohibited by applicable law):
- We may change parts or all of the Services and their functionality
- We may suspend or discontinue parts or all of the Services
- We may terminate, suspend, restrict or disable your access to or use of parts or all of the Services
- We may terminate, suspend, restrict or disable access to your Accounts or parts, some or all of Your Sites
- We may change our eligibility criteria to use the Services (and if such eligibility criteria changes are prohibited by law where you live, we may revoke your right to use the Services in that jurisdiction)
- Use of any services including our Marketplace is at our discretion.
8) Payment Terms
- All Siteglide subscriptions/services are billed in advance via our automated billing system and powered by Stripe.
- To start using paid Siteglide services you must enter valid card details on the Agency Direct Billing Setup screen and ensure your payment method is valid at all times: https://admin.siteglide.com/#/portal/billing/agency
- The subscription tab on each site will show you what plan each site is on and any potential upcoming upgrades or extra charges.
- Our automated billing system will take payments/renewals automatically based on the usage defined in the Subscriptions tab and we reserve the right to process any payments manually if required.
- You will also receive an email on the 10th and 20th of each month if you have any sites with over 70% usage (shown in orange) and over 100% usage (shown in red).
- We reserve the right to suspend services and remove any offers/discounts upon failed payment so it is essential you ensure payments can be processed.
- If you are using our Connect Billing tool you are still responsible for making each payment and we will take any failed customer payments using Direct Billing as per our Payment Failure Process (below).
- You are responsible for managing your Stripe account (Connect Billing) and ensuring it is setup correctly. Please ensure you set it to not cancel subscriptions when a payment fails. If a subscription is cancelled we cannot reinstate it so you will have to switch to Direct Billing should this happen (any discounts/offers will also be lost).
- We do not impose minimum term contracts, you're free to cancel any subscriptions at any time which will then end at the end of that billing cycle, we do not offer refunds.
- All subscriptions will renew indefinitely until cancelled, it is the payees responsibility to manage their subscriptions.
- Please read the full billing details here: Billing Overview
9) Payment Failure Process
If we receive a failed payment from your account, then Siteglide will take the following action:
- >Upon notification from our payment provider, the site status will be updated to "Payment Failed" within Siteglide Admin.
- Our payment provider will email the payee to let them know that the invoice payment has failed.
- Over the next 7 days, the payment will be automatically re-attempted up to 4 times. If the payment succeeds then the site is marked back as Live and no further action is taken.
If the payment issue has not been resolved within 7 days then:
- Access to administer the site via Siteglide Admin will be blocked along with CLI and our Public API (including Zapier and other integrations).
- All users how have access to administer the site will be emailed to alert them of the payment failure
- The site status will be updated to "Payment Failed - Locked" within Siteglide Admin.
If the payment issue has not been resolved after a further 3 days then:
- The system domain will be redirected to www.siteglide.com
- All users who have access to administer the site will be emailed to alert them of the payment failure
- The site status will be updated to "Payment Failed - Redirected" within Siteglide Admin.
If the payment issue has not been resolved after a further 4 days then:
- The site is deleted and the subscription is cancelled.
- No further payments will be taken for that site.
10) Where we store your data
- We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
- By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
- Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don't share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
- By signing up to Siteglide you are also setup as a user in our Community Forum accessible at: https://forum.siteglide.com. You may receive update emails once you start posting, commenting or voting.
12) Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Siteglide Admin Portal shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
13) Revisions and Amendments