Tips to help your agency succeed in the new normal
The Covid-19 pandemic has given rise to a new way of life with many referring to it as the new normal.
Although lockdown may be easing in some countries, many businesses are still working remotely. Everyone is rushing to push their companies online so that they can continue to support their faithful clients and, of course, continue to bring in sales.
In the new paradigm, digital agencies may feel that they are suddenly faced with many challenges. But at Siteglide, we see this incredible leap to the online market as an opportunity.
Here are a few tips to help you succeed:
Build more personalised pages for your clients
With many brick and mortar companies shut down, some temporarily and some unfortunately for good - more and more are looking to move their companies' presence online.
Today, simple brochure sites just won’t cut it.
Competition is heavy, and the market is packed to the brim with the likes, and now more than ever, businesses need to stand out against the online crowd.
What does this mean to you?
The reality is that sites may take longer to match the ideas of your clients - and even longer to build. But how are you going to use this to your advantage? Simple.
- Mix and match will never fail! With user-first digital experience, it is best to have a similar approach to all projects, so that you can ensure the best user-experience for all.
- Take sites apart and in pieces to create a customized combination for your clients, using resources and other sites as templates.
- Make your work replicable. Find the simplest way to do what you need to do and make sure you keep track of your shortcuts.
It’s time to focus on Social Media and SEO now more than ever before
Everyone has flocked indoors and if your clients weren’t online before the pandemic, they are going to be now!
Online is a busy world, and today’s consumer is a skeptical one.
Overwhelmed with YouTube ads, search engine ads, ads on their typical browsing site - they may not see you in the midst of the chaos, and they’re unlikely to go past page one in google to find you.
What does this mean to you?
- Spend this time boosting your SEO as much as you can and making it a top priority for all your marketing campaigns, not just for yourself, but also for your customers!
- Ramp up yours - and your clients social media marketing.
Ultimately, it comes down to the consumer trusting your brand and both SEO and good social marketing will help!
Showcase the value that your agency can bring to your clients
I’m sure we can agree that we all know someone who’s had to go on furlough, who’s lost their job, or who’s taken a huge financial hit.
When this happens, we automatically move to survival mode to cut off what we don’t need. Even those companies that can no longer operate in their typical environments will be careful to hand over precious dimes, even if the hit was small. With their conscious mindfulness of money, they may not see the value in paying an agency to help them move online.
How could you change that?
- Zone in on what makes your agency stand out.
- What can you achieve for your clients?
- Show off!. It’s not time to be modest. Show them how you can save their business and make money for them.
Refresh your skills and embrace the new
The online world has become increasingly busy since the onset of the pandemic, and it’s a good idea to refresh not only your skills, but the skills of your clients, and in turn their clients.
In today’s new normal, many are looking to learn more, and it’s online where they’re looking! How about adding courses to your clients’ industries. Give your clients a one-stop place for information, services and products and increase the business of your customers and, in turn, your own.
How could you do that?
- Create courses for your clients and their clients
- Create resources for your clients to use
With Siteglide, you can create courses that seamlessly enhance customer experience using enterprise software.
Be more busy than normal in the new world
Clients will be asking for more bespoke sites, and it may feel like it’s a lot to keep pressing on. Will your agency survive or fall during the new normal?
How to make sure you can pass with flying colours?
- Now is the time to improve your organisational skills. These are the things that will save you.
- Define your priorities.
- Only 20% of the work that you do accounts for 80% of your results. So quit the unhelpful tasks and start spending more time on that 20%.
So, let’s recap
How are you going to succeed in the new normal?
- Re-use; and mix and match old and new ways to build responsive sites
- SEO and social media are of high priority
- Showcase the value of your agency and what you can bring to the table
- Create a course for your clients and their clients
- Prioritize and become an expert in organizing
We have you covered here at Siteglide. We’ll take your concerns away so that you can focus on what’s important - your customers! Let us save you time and reduce your stress with our Hybrid Software as a Service (SaaS) platform and our great support team!